MY BLOG'S FIRST BIRTHDAY !!!!

On the occasion of first anniversary of my blog or say my first post on this blog, I'm writing a short thanking post and a looking back sort of post to remember a gorgeous blogging year i had. It had been a great year since I had started my blog. The urge to open my own blog was in my mind from many years before, but my passion for book reviewing compelled me to instantly start my blog and keep on feeding you guys with the books and providing a review on them.
In the past year I had been not just reviewing novels but also sport related book (checkout by clicking the word;badminton) with which I was into during the year. Also I have written about my special routines which helped me and assuming that it will help you as well. I have also included some essays on my blogs and also expressed my thoughts on special topics which were also there in my brain and want to bring it out with you guys.
A special page was added for origami and quilling which are my other favourite hobbies back from my school days. A collection of my creations are also uploaded for you guys to see. Link.
My experience of writing on the blogs had been amazing and I'm delighted of getting considered and recognized by few of you guys and that surely means a lot. I hope you guys keep reading my blog and continuing the support so that I continue to provide you with new posts on my blogs.

Yours truly,

bee
🐝

Comments

  1. Happy first birthday everythingbeeknows and also like to congratulate the author of this blog on this occasion. Im an avid reader of your blog please continue the good work. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind words and be tuned in for more stuff :)

      Delete
  2. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY DAY #EVERYTHINGBEEKNOWS AND WARM HEARTED CONGRATULATIONS TO THE AUTHOR . HOPING TO KNOW MORE FROM YOU. LET THIS BLOG BE UPDATED WITH TONS OF USEFUL ARTICLES, REVIEWS AND VITAL INFORMATION COVERING VARIOUS TOPICS. KEEPS ON SPREDING THE KNOWLEDGE.
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT AND POWER TO YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for wishing me and my blog and i promise to deliver more exciting than this in the future and for that u need to be tuned in everyday. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review on the book Wings Of Fire An Autobiography of Dr. Abdul Kalam

Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Book Review by Everything bee knows / Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Summary

Book review of Reconstructing Amelia, Book by Kimberly McCreight

FYBCOM SEM I ECONOMICS NOTES ON DEMAND ANALYSIS

Unrequited what? One way route? No no!

Review of the book Maharani By Ruskin Bond / Everything bee knows

The face you wanted to show

Mysterious affair at Styles by Agatha Christie review by everything bee knows

Book review of the Meluhan Shiva trilogy The Oath of the Vayuputras and The Secrets of the Nagas novels by Amish Tripathi