Wondering about rain by Everythingbeeknows


Wondering about rain

 
Sitting by the window makes me think
Of the little droplets to the farmers as windfalls
The whispers and praises that lingers us all
Makes me wonder of the rain that falls.

Wanting to know what exists in the world
As beautiful as the rains, bracing the dry walls
God have been gracious on us afterall
Makes me wonder of the rain that falls.

Greenery shading of different hues
Some tropical green others are darker with no flaws
Loved the beauty that the nature creates for us all
Makes me wonder of the rain that falls.

Sky looks so young, after the showers
Creating a picture beautiful to the visuals as it sprawls
Enlightened streak of light through the cottony clouds
Makes me wonder of the rain that falls.

Surrounding be so clean and mesmerizing
Though brings a sudden rage as the rain squalls
With a panic it brings in agility to the ground
Makes me wonder of the rain that falls.

                                                        --by bee 🐝

    I hope you guys loved my take on poetry. Not my first one but my first long poetry i have ever written. Its true that rain brings out the hidden poet from you. Let me know what you feel about it and till then bee happy :)🐝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on the book Wings Of Fire An Autobiography of Dr. Abdul Kalam

Business Communication FYBCOM notes Channels of Communication Semester 1 / Sem I

Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Book Review by Everything bee knows / Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Summary

Review of the book Ruined by Paula Morris / Everything bee knows

Books to Refer for Bcom Second Semester / Books Recommendation for Bcom Sem II

Easy way to make slime using Indian products/ fevicol/ detol shaving cream/ fluffy slime