My 2 biggest enemies for my success

Life led with fitness and peace of mind through meditation is the best lifestyle. To understand this it took me quite some time. But once knowing that it was a smooth road where the destination is blissful always. Preaching the same to all becomes the secondary job. As you feel like if I am benefiting from this, others should too. Indirectly making this world a better place and this is possible when the top most position of the food chain is the fittest, they are the one who have the most potential for changing the world.

Change is said as the only this which is constant. Everything has to come to a change after a point of time. Change is multi dimensional and it helps in progressing further. The main key in living a fit life is simply by making a change in the lifestyle. Predominantly I see my lifestyle only through 2 things my sleep and food. There are some more things attached to it but a normal daily life consists of these two things. Making a change in them is the most difficult and requires considerable mental strength.

My process from being a couch potato to a fitness freak started from a brief lecture about my deteriorating health condition from the doctor. That motivated me enough to make a temporary change in my food and reduction in sleep to have some time to workout. After those momentous events I was back to normal. This lead to repetition of the same lecture from my doctor and cycle kept on going for a year. Contemplating on this for some time, it grabbed my attention on how weak my mental strength is to control myself. That I don't have enough control on my own mind and body to make it work as I want. Therefore I decided I need to stop this dominance of my body on myself.

This realisation was a result of a long strenuous time. In this time I was introduced to meditation from  a fellow youtuber and I used an application called "Calm" which taught me step by step process of meditation. Meditation brought in a slight control on my mind and keeping it clear and clean. Realisation was counter attacked by meditation and it helped to make my determination which was the key to keep me on the track and I made it. Distractions as usual came on my path to take me back to the same old cycle. But I was reluctant to go on that way. I would step back, which would disheartened my loved ones who offered me junk food or anything unknowingly. I guess I wanted to prove myself and my body how much I'm dedicated to take care of myself and how much control I have on me. The more control you have on yourself, would help to control others too. No one will want to be controlled by a person who is himself uncontrolled. With firm determination and mental strength I marched forward to fight the battle but in this battle my enemies were my friends, my family and me myself.

This battle of independence was  nerve racking. Not a single day had gone craving about my favourite food, family members eating junk in front of me, friends on outings forcing me to eat cheesy oily junk and social media posting tempting food photos and videos. Contemplating was the only way out of this. I took a day out, thought about all this factors and made a plan, I deleted Instagram, Facebook etc. And took solace from the world of social media. Whenever I saw people eating tempting dishes I would think that what I am eating is pure and real and the thing I see in front is utter filth, which was true. I don't want to offend anyone who ate it so I would say that in my mind. But you wouldn't like your family and friends eat filth, would you?
Here, my secondary job came up that is preaching my achievements and benefits from a healthy lifestyle. Many of my listeners like my brother was impressed and motivated to lose wait for a few days and the typical cycle persists. It's not that that you don't want to be healthy, it's that you don't have enough control on yourself and you don't understand at the peak of the hour of committing crime (eating junk and not exercising) that what is right and wrong. Instead the problem can be resolved then completely omitting it. Like you may eat a healthy substitute of then same junk or for exercise you have missed your schedule so reschedule somehow to atleast excersise the minimum possible. The mantra was leaving a healthy lifestyle is continuance. Once mastered the art of continuance coupled with control in food and sleep you are good to go.
Finally I'm on the good way, the journey of me fighting for myself was definitely hard and excruciating but left my hands full of experiences and health-rich lifestyle. What else can you ask for when your health is good, mind and body is balanced and controlled, I believe you can achieve anything with such characteristics and always have an edge over others. My sole advice to you all my readers who are leading an unhealthy lifestyle might attract various diseases or maybe life threatening conditions, that, health is wealth going by the age old saying and just think about this process as a battle to have self control on yourself. Achieve this and be an achiever of everything. Good luck and may you win this battle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on the book Wings Of Fire An Autobiography of Dr. Abdul Kalam

Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Book Review by Everything bee knows / Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Summary

Book review of Reconstructing Amelia, Book by Kimberly McCreight

FYBCOM SEM I ECONOMICS NOTES ON DEMAND ANALYSIS

Unrequited what? One way route? No no!

Review of the book Maharani By Ruskin Bond / Everything bee knows

The face you wanted to show

Mysterious affair at Styles by Agatha Christie review by everything bee knows

MY BLOG'S FIRST BIRTHDAY !!!!

Book review of the Meluhan Shiva trilogy The Oath of the Vayuputras and The Secrets of the Nagas novels by Amish Tripathi