Books to Refer for Bcom Second Semester / Books Recommendation for Bcom Sem II

As soon as you complete your fybcom first sem, you'll need to buy books for the second semester, and for your help I've listed below the books which I referred to complete fybcom second semester. This post will act as a ready reference for you to go and buy your books without waiting any longer. The list of books is as follows... :) 

1. Accountancy and Financial Management (Rs. 180/-)

Fybcom second sem accounts or fm book

Accountancy and Financial Management FYBCom Sem II


2. Business Communication - II (Manan Prakashan) (Rs. 110/-)


Fybcom Second sem bc book or Business Communication - II

Business Communication - II FYBCom Sem II

  
3. Services Sector (Manan Prakashan) (Rs. 90/-)

Services Sector FYBCom Sem II

4. Business Economics - II (Manan Prakashan) (Rs. 80/-)


Business Economics - II FYBCom Sem II


5. Environmental Studies  (Sheth Publications) (Rs. 95/-)


Environmental Studies FYBCom Sem II



6. Foundation Course - I (Manan Prakashan) (Rs. 90/-)


Foundation Course - I FYBCom Sem II

7. Mathematical and Statistical Techniques (Manan Prakashan) (Rs. 120/-)

I used this book solely for statistics and for Mathematics I used Vipul publication book like I said in my post on books for Sem I. Because that book has definitions and way of writing and illustrations are simple, which are easy to understand rather than the Manan Prakashan book which has both maths and stats.

Mathematical and Statistical Techniques FYBCom Sem II


I hope you would like my post and I hope it solved your problem regarding which books to refer. And I'll be happy if it helps you in any way and if you have any queries then comment below and plz do share with your friends. Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on the book Wings Of Fire An Autobiography of Dr. Abdul Kalam

Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Book Review by Everything bee knows / Time Stops at Shamli and Other Stories Summary

Book review of Reconstructing Amelia, Book by Kimberly McCreight

FYBCOM SEM I ECONOMICS NOTES ON DEMAND ANALYSIS

Unrequited what? One way route? No no!

Review of the book Maharani By Ruskin Bond / Everything bee knows

The face you wanted to show

Mysterious affair at Styles by Agatha Christie review by everything bee knows

MY BLOG'S FIRST BIRTHDAY !!!!

Book review of the Meluhan Shiva trilogy The Oath of the Vayuputras and The Secrets of the Nagas novels by Amish Tripathi